In order to be eligible to apply for MBA (Analytics) programme, a candidate must possess:
1. A full-time Bachelor's degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (47% for NC-OBC, 45% marks for SC/ST/DAP)
2. Any of the following qualifying exam score:
• Valid CAT-2019 Score
• GMAT / GRE score where the exam was taken on or after May 1, 2018
IIM Kashipur will follow the Government of India norms on reservations for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Non-Creamy Other Backward Class (NC-OBC), Differently-Abled Person (DAP), and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates.
The Admission Process shall comprise of the following stages
Candidates will have to submit online application with all the required documents in the form of attachments as required on or before 30th April 2020 and pay the application fee (Rs 500/- for candidates belonging to NC-OBC/SC/ST/DAP/EWS categories, and Rs 1000/- for others).
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their Qualifying Exam Score (CAT-2019/ GMAT/ GRE), educational background (Marks obtained in X, XII and Graduation Degree), work experience, discipline diversity, and gender diversity.
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview. Interview will be conducted at IIM Kashipur campus in Kashipur, and if required, in New Delhi and Bangalore. However, the Institute reserves the right to add/cancel any center for the conduct of Personal Interview.
The following documents need to be kept ready as they may be requested at any time during the admission process for further verification.
• Caste Certificate (NC-OBC/SC/ST/DAP certificate), if applicable
• NC-OBC Certificate not more than six months old as on the interview date
• EWS supporting document as per GoI norms
• SSC/10th Std/Equivalent Marksheet
• HSC/12th Std/Equivalent Marksheet
• Graduation Degree Marksheet/Degree
• Proof of Work Experience, i.e. relevant Certificate(s) along with first & last salary slips. Specific dates of joining and leaving the organization(s) need to be mentioned. Self-employed professionals may submit a personal declaration stating the exact dates of their employment along with necessary documents. Indicate only paid and full-time work experience, acquired after completing the Bachelor’s Degree. (Apprenticeship, Articleship, Internship, etc., which form an integral part of a course study, should not be treated as work experience).
For complete admission policy, click here.
Admission Queries may be addressed to mbaanalytics[at]iimkashipur[dot]ac[dot]in