1. What is Executive Education?
The Executive MBA is an intensive two-year post-graduate programme in management, exclusively designed for middle and senior-level professionals.
2. How do I apply for this programme?
You can apply using a valid CAT/GMAT score (last two years) or Marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIM Kashipur
3. Who can apply for the programme?
The candidate must have:
A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognized by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP
Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
4. What is the last date of submission of application form?
22nd December, 2022
5. Where is the programme held?
The programme is held at Dehradun campus and online.
6. What is the upper age limit for applying?
No age limit.
7. Is this a degree or a diploma programme?
This is a degree programme. However, our one-year Executive Post Graduate Certificate in General Management is a certificate course.
8. What is one-year Executive Post Graduate Certificate in General Management?
Executive Post Graduate Certificate in General Management is a one-year certificate programme. The curriculum of the programme is same as first year curriculum of the Executive MBA programme but the certificate course doesn’t offer electives offered in the Executive MBA programme.
9. Can I re-join the programme after leaving the programme after one year?
If you have opted for one-year Executive Post Graduate Certificate programme you can re-join the programme within 3 years.
10. What is the class schedule?
Classes are held during the weekend. Saturday timings: 3:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Sunday timings: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
11. Can we use IIM Kashipur library?
Yes, click for further details http://iimkashipur.ac.in/about-institute/library/about-us