HARISH KUMARAssistant Professor Information Technology & Systems 91-7900444091 (Ext-232) firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Harish Kumar earned his Ph.D from Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi and M.Tech. from International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Hyderabad. Prior to joining IIM Kashipur, he has worked as an Assistant Professor at IIM Bodh Gaya. In his doctoral research, he explored various technological aspects for the development of smart cities in India. His research has been published in peer-reviewed journals like Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Land Use Policy, Marketing Intelligence and Planning, Measuring Business Excellence, Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, among others and chapters in reputed book series. His current research interest focuses on the integration of Deep Learning in businesses and crowd analytics using Computer Vision. Another segment of his research is about analyzing the Smart Cities based on the various domains, development phases and city maturity.
- Kumar, H., Singh, M. K., Gupta, M. P., & Madaan, J. (2020). Moving towards smart cities: Solutions that lead to the Smart City Transformation Framework. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 153(April), 119281.
- Kumar, H., Singh, M. K., & Gupta, M. P. (2019). A policy framework for city eligibility analysis: TISM and fuzzy MICMAC-weighted approach to select a city for smart city transformation in India. Land Use Policy, 82(March), 375-390.
- Kumar, H., Singh, M. K., & Gupta, M. P. (2018). Socio-influences of user generated content in emerging markets. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 36(7), 737-749.
- Singh, M. K., Kumar, H., Gupta, M. P., & Madaan, J. (2018). Competitiveness of Electronics manufacturing industry in India: an ISM–fuzzy MICMAC and AHP approach. Measuring Business Excellence, 22(1), 88-116.
- Kumar, H., Singh, M. K., Gupta, M. P., & Madaan, J. (2018). Smart neighbourhood: A TISM approach to reduce urban polarization for the sustainable development of smart cities. Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, 9(2), 210-226.
- Singh, M. K., Kumar, H., Gupta, M. P., & Madaan, J. (2018). Analyzing the determinants affecting the industrial competitiveness of electronics manufacturing in India by using TISM and AHP. Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, 19(3), 191-207.
- Kumar, H., Singh, M. K., & Gupta, M. P. (2017). Evaluating the competitiveness of Indian metro cities: In smart city context. International Journal of Information Technology and Management, 16(4), 333-347.
Business Computing; Business Analytics (using Data Mining); Emerging Technologies for Businesses; Design Thinking
• Received IIT Delhi Research Scholar Travel Award (RSTA) grant in year 2016 for an International conference.
• Received IIT Delhi - Institute Fellowship for complete Ph.D. program.
• 2nd Rank in 3rd Semester in M.Tech. (Out of 13 students).
• Merit cum Scholarship award in B.Tech.