NEEV: The annual Operations summit is a flagship Symposium on Operations Excellence conducted annually by OSM Club at IIM Kashipur. The event witnessed participation from the most eminent figures in the industry brainstorming on the latest concepts and problems in Operations Management domain with the aim to deliver world class solutions. The fourth edition of NEEV witnessed a key note speech on Logistics-Key to sustainable growth followed by panel discussion by industry leaders.
The 1st edition of NEEV witnessed a seminar on"Manufacturing Excellence" where we explored the latest concepts and world-class solutions. The focus then shifted to Supply Chain Excellence, in the second edition, including a broad discussion on themes like GST, Logistics, Warehousing and Green Supply Chain Management. This was followed by theme "Lean to Win", in third edition, wherein focus was on manufacturing and service aspects of Lean philosophy. The fourth edition of NEEV entailed brainstorming sessions on theme "LOGISTICS –Key to Sustainable Growth". And the last edition of Operations summit has witnessed insightful and brimming discussions on"Analytics in Supply Chain Management and Operations".
Details of coalescence guest list of operations summit 2016.
- NiharikaBhatnagar - Associate Director – Data sciences – Supply Chain – Snapdeal.
- Mr. SriramMoorthy - Sr. Director Analytics – Flipkart
- Mr. Kalyana Krishnan - Sr. Vice President - Supply Chain Management - Aurobindo Pharma
- Mr. Nagarajan K - Head of Big data and Analytics – TCS
- Mr. Vishwanath Krishnan - Head - Business Navigation - Holisol Logistics
- Mr. AtuleshRastogi - General Manager - Global Supply Chain - Lenovo
"Samanvaya: The annual HR Meet" – This is our flagship event where we invite HR leaders of leading organizations to share their insights with the students. The interactions that unfold are undoubtedly thought provoking and enriching. The sole objective of this event is to strengthen the industry academia collaboration.
Some of the distinguished guests who graced the occasion:
- Mr. Deepak Kulkarni, Chief Human Resource Officer, Mahindra CIE Automotive Limited
- Mr. Raj Raghvan, Executive Director HR, Amazon
- Mr Partha Sarthi Mishra, Chief Human Resource Manager, Tata Steel
- Mr Aniruddha Khekle, Group Director-Human Resource, Emerson
- Mr. Vikas Khokha, Vice President, Zimmer
- Mr Srinivas KS, Associate Director & Head, Biocon
- Mr. Sushil Kumar Barkur, Sr. General Manager L&D, Alkem Laboratories
- Mr. Chetan Despande, Vice President, JSW
- Mr. Kripesh P Hariharan, Chief Human Resource Officer, Sterling Holiday Resorts
- Ms Subhashree Pradeep, Deputy General Manager HR, TVS Logistics
- Ms. Renu Jethani, General Manager HR, Godrej Industries
- Mr. Vivek Sinha, Head HR, Reliance Jio
- Mr. Abhay Anand, Senior HR Executive, Ministry of Steel, Government of India
- Mr Vernon Fernandes, HR Business Partner, Thomson Reuters
- Mr. Sandeep Joshi, Associate Vice President, JCB
‘Uttistha-16’ is the flagship event of the ECell,IIM Kashipur and it was organized for the first time this year on 23rd of October, 2016. This event is dedicated for inculcating the spirit of entrepreneurship among the students. The event was graced by some of the successful start-up founder and investors. The theme for the event was “Dream.Develop.Disrupt” showcasing various stages which an entrepreneur goes through.
- Mr. Lalit Mangal, Cofounder of commonfloor.com
- Mr. Aditya Awasthee is an Angel Investor & Cofounder FoodTropis
- Mr. Rashmi R Padhy, CEO atYappily
- Mr. Ashwin Shrivastava, Co-Founder and the Director of Idein Ventures
- Mr. Puneet Aggarwal, founder of Nirogam.com
- Mr. Alok Bansal, the co-founder of Policybazaar.com
Some other photos are given below.
TEDxI IMKashipur is an independently organized event under the aegis of TED and an ongoing journey filled with enriching experience; enthralling and taking us to newer realms. It provides a common platform for visionaries, pioneers, innovators and change-makers to inspire and be inspired. This serves as a fountain of ideas which have the power to change the world.
Our journey started in 2014 with a simple idea, an idea to conduct the event for the students of IIM Kashipur with the theme 'Ideas in Action', that changed our way of thinking and freed our minds. It continued in 2015 also based on the theme 'Actions Bring Change'. Progressing in the journey of evolution, the third edition of TEDxIIMKashipur was organized on December 10th, 2016 with the theme 'Breaking Barriers' where 10 distinguished guests delivered their talks.
Kacofonia is the fight for glory among sections. The section wars commence with challenges to one another involving a friendly banter. Various competitions like singing, dancing, ramp walk and stage play are conducted to amp up the creative and cultural acumen of students. Students put their best foot forward in showcasing their talents to lift the glorious Kaco Cup for their section. The intense competition gives a true picture of competitiveness in the college. The section with highest cumulative points gets the Kaco Cupand victory is celebrated with fervor and sportsmanship.