RAJIV KUMARAssistant Professor & Area Chair Information Technology & Systems +91-7900444091 (Ext-233) email@example.com
Dr. Rajiv Kumar holds Ph.D. in Information Systems from Indian Institute of Management Ranchi. He is M. Tech in media and sound engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, and B.E. in computer science and engineering from IETE Delhi. Before joining IIM Kashipur, he was Assistant Professor at Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore. He also has four years work experience in industry, namely at Samsung India Software Operation Pvt. Ltd and Texas Instrument (India) Pvt. Ltd.
He has teaching interest in Management Information Systems, Advanced Business Analytics, Business Research Methods, Data Analytics Using R & Python, Big Data Analytics, Business Research Methods, and Qualitative Research Methods. His research interests include E-services, Impact of Artificial Intelligence, Dark Side of Digital Transformation, Technology and Society, Sustainable Innovation, Diffusion of Innovation/Technology Adoption, and Internet of Things. He has published his research in Information Technology & People, Australasian Journal of Information Systems, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, Computers in Human Behaviors, Journal of Internet Commerce, Digital Policy, Regulations, and Governance and Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. He is a member of the editorial review board of the Journal of Global Information Technology Management. He also serves as a reviewer for several journals of international repute.
- Kumar, R., Mukherjee, A., Sachan, A. (2021). M-government Experience: A Qualitative Study in India. Online Information Review, [Forthcoming].
- Srivastava, A., Kumar, R., Gupta, S. K., Rashid, M., & Umrao, L. S. (2021). Novel technique to detect network error or modification of votes during transmission in online voting system. Journal of Discrete Mathematical Sciences and Cryptography, https://doi.org/10.1080/09720529.2020.1794514.
- Kumar, R., Sachan, A., & Dutta, T. (2020). Examining the Impact of e-Retailing Convenience Dimensions on Behavioral Intention: The Mediating Role of Satisfaction. Journal of Internet Commerce, 19(4), 466-494.
- Kumar, R., Kumar, R., Sachan, A., & Gupta, P. (2020). An examination of the e-government service value chain. Information Technology & People, https://doi.org/10.1108/ITP-09-2018-0438.
- Kumar, R., Sachan, A., & Kumar, R. (2020). The impact of service delivery system process and moderating effect of perceived value in internet banking adoption. Australasian Journal of Information Systems, 24(2020).
- Gupta, P., Sachan, A., & Kumar, R. (2020). Different stages of the e-service delivery system process: Belief–attitude–intention framework. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 48(7), 687-706.
- Kumar, R., Sachan, A., & Mukherjee, A. (2018). Direct vs indirect e-government adoption: An exploratory study. Digital policy, regulation and governance, 20(2), 149-162.
- Kumar, R., Sachan, A., Mukherjee, A., & Kumar, R. (2018). Factors influencing e-government adoption in India: A qualitative approach. Digital Policy, Regulation and Governance, 20(5), 413-433.
- Sachan, A., Kumar, R., & Kumar, R. (2018). Examining the impact of e-government service process on user satisfaction. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing, 11(3), 321-336.
- Kumar, R., Sachan, A., & Mukherjee, A. (2017). Qualitative approach to determine user experience of e-government services. Computers in Human Behavior, 71, 299-306.
Management Information Systems, Business Computing, Analytics for Business