LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF EXTENDED ABSTRACT TO THE EMAIL ID
IS 15TH MARCH, 2018.
International Conference on Sustainable Management(ICSM) 2018
(May 25th -27th, 2018)
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Call for Papers
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is hosting an international conference from 25th to 27th May 2018, on the theme of sustainable management. The conference is to be held with the objective of generating theoretical and practical insights on fostering sustainable practices in India.
About the Theme (Sustainable Management):
Sustainable Management is no longer considered a burden or an obligation, though its scope and significance is not fully understood or practised. The basic premise is that resources are not limitless; therefore our planet cannot survive mindless overexploitation of any one or more resources in the pursuit of sectarian interests. Sustainability is therefore the key, and sustainable management tends to achieve that by creating products and services that consume less resources and polluting even less. In the process, it addresses the three pillars of sustainability: protecting the environment, taking care of the needs of the present and future generations, as well the economy. But implementation of sustainable management demands a shift in focus, beliefs and actions with commensurate adjustments systems, processes, work methods and practices.
The conference invites extended abstracts under the following tracks, with a broad emphasis on sustainability. However, good manuscripts outside the theme of conference will also be accepted:
- • Sustainable Marketing Practices
- • Sustainability Marketing
- • Green Ecosystem in Emerging Markets
- • Customer Experience of Sustainable Products
- • Human Resource Management for Sustainability
- • Business Ethics, CSR and Sustainability
- • Strategic Management
- • Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- • Green Information Systems
- • Digital Economy and Sustainability
- • IOT and Sustainability
- • Block Chain Applications in Sustainability
- • Green Discourse and Media
- • Narratives, Sustainability and Gender
- • News Media and Environmental Activism
- • Sustaining Economic Growth in Industries
- • Sustaining Economic Growth in Rural Economy
- • Sustainable Operations
- • Green Supply Chain
- • Sustainable Financial practices
- • Financial Sustainability of firms
|1.||Extended Abstract Submission Deadline ||: 15th March, 2018
|2.||Acceptance Notification ||: 15th April, 2018
|3.||Early Registration Deadline ||: 25th April, 2018
|4.||Full paper submission (for publication) Deadline ||: 15th May, 2018
|5.||Doctoral Workshop ||: 25th May, 2018
|6.||Conference Welcome Reception ||: 25th May, 2018
|7.||Conference Dates ||: 25th– 27th May, 2018
Guidelines for Submission
- 1. An extended abstract should be uploaded on/before 15th March.
- 2. One extended abstract should only be submitted to one track.
- 3. At the time of submission, the paper must not be accepted for publication in any journals.
- 4. Extended Abstract Formatting:
- a. No more than 2000 words (not including references, figures and tables)
- b. Follow APA style referencing
- c. Number all pages
- d. There must be no author identifying information in the manuscript. The authors should also delete any such information from the document properties.
- e. Submissions will be accepted only through emails. Please submit your extended abstract to
- f. All author details including affiliations and contact details must be clearly mentioned in the body of the email.
- g. The subject line of the email must clearly mention the track to which the extended abstract is submitted.
Invited Distinguished Speakers
The invitees include distinguished academics in the field of management. They will speak at the event, conduct workshops, and interact with the participants.
Selected papers from the ICSM2018 will be recommended by the research committee for the further consideration of publication in prestigious Journal of Indian Business Research. (JIBR). This journal is abstracted and indexed by: ABDC Rankings - C Rank; ABI-Inform; Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management & Marketing; EBSCO Discovery Service; Inspec; International Bibliography of Social Sciences; Zetoc (British Library).
One paper will be awarded the ‘Best Paper Award’ based on criteria laid out by a panel of experts.
|Category||Indian Candidates||Foreign Candidates|
|Faculty||5000||US $ 200|
|Students||2500||US $ 100|
|Industry||10000||US $ 400|
Registration fee includes conference kit, lodging (maximum three nights, beginning 24/05/2018) and boarding for the paper presenters.
Conference Advisory Committee
Prof.Neharika Vohra, IIM Ahmedabad
Prof. Vishal Gupta, University of Alabama, USA
Prof.Gautam Sinha, IIM Kashipur
Prof.Shainesh G, IIM Bangalore
Prof. Rama Jayanti, Cleveland State University, USA
Prof Somnath Ghosh
Prof Mridul Maheshwari
Prof Rajat Sharma
Prof Safal Batra
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, Kundeshwari, Kashipur
For details, please visit: http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/en/icsm2018
For any queries, please drop an email at
call on 7983198416/9456620450/8279749880.
About IIM Kashipur
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is set up in the state of Uttarakhand, with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.
IIM Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 and offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two-year full time residential programme. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instill a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios. The programme lays emphasis on all-round personality development and inculcates the values of leadership and integrity. The institute also offers an executive Post Graduate Programme, full-time residential Doctoral Programme and an executive Doctoral Programme.
The institute is located in one of the unmatched locations. With the mighty Himalayan foothills in the background presenting a scenic view of snow-clad peaks in winters, Jim Corbett National Park and Nainital a drive away, it offers a plethora of unexplored getaways making it anyone’s dream institute.
Located at about 220 km to the east of Delhi, Kashipur is connected to major cities by road and rail. The institute is well-linked by road which connects all the major cities like Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow and Delhi by wide rail network. The nearest airport at Pantnagar offers daily flights from Delhi and is located 72 km from Kashipur. From Delhi, NH-24 leads to Moradabad after which a 50 km stretch directs to Kashipur. IIM Kashipur is located in Kundeshwari, about 7 km from the railway station. Major Hotels around IIM Kashipur are Anand Castle, Gautami Heights, The Manor, Ananya, etc.